Island Road West
Warehouse / Industrial
11,067 sq m
Planning Permission Granted: October 2017
- Planning advice was provided for the development of this former landfill site adjacent to the River Kennet in Reading.
- This awkwardly-shaped site is affected by a number of constraints, including level differences, Tree Preservation Orders, and Protected Species.
- The development of the site was optimised to provide 2 employment units, one of which had a pre-let agreed.
- Planning was secured following considerable negotiation with the Planning Authority to ensure that the quantum of floorspace could be maintained whilst dealing appropriately with the sensitive parts of the site.
- MSA were also retained to secure the discharge of pre-commencement conditions, some of which required detailed negotiation with the Planning Authority and other consultees.