V-PARK, GRAND UNION
Michael Sparks Associates are proud to be working with SEGRO plc and St George, a member of the Berkeley Group Plc, to design and deliver SEGRO’s first multi-storey industrial development in the UK: V-Park Grand Union.
The six-storey industrial development is a key part of the redevelopment of a complex brownfield regeneration site in North West London. The innovative new concept will create 134,500 sqft of light industrial space and has been carefully designed in line with the aspirations of the London Borough of Brent and the Greater London Authority’s new London Plan to intensify industrial land and deliver vital jobs.
The design provides:
• innovative approach to industrial intensification
• creation of further job opportunities
• 4 upper levels with up to 20 units of flexible industrial space
• 2 levels for parking, with incorporated electric vehicle charging points
• shared meeting rooms, breakout areas and wellness spaces
• a green roof terrace
• sustainability features such as photovoltaic cells, green walls, BREEAM Excellent and EPC A+
• 10.2 acres of publicly accessible landscaped gardens for the community
Construction is expected to begin in Summer 2022.
As featured in The Times https://lnkd.in/eURpjdfa